Students are invited to take advantage of a week’s worth of deals and discounts at intu Trafford Centre, from 28 September to 4 October.
intu Trafford Centre has organised a huge Student Night for eight years and this year it will be extended to a full week. This means that students can choose a time to visit that is convenient to them, helping to manage the number of visitors in the centre and maintain social distancing.
Students are reminded to only visit in groups of six (with members of their household or social bubble, as Trafford is under local restrictions) and to ensure they wear a face mask.
More than 50 stores, restaurants and leisure venues are getting involved, including favourite brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Apple, H&M and Schuh, and restaurants such as Tampopo, Barburrito and Las Iguanas.
Students will be able to take advantage of some amazing deals and exclusive offers, with up to 50% off some brands.
New for 2020, Manchester students will be able to catch the Metrolink directly to the centre via the new Trafford Park line. They will also be able to enjoy a two-storey Primark store in the newly refurbished Barton Square, as well as new brands including Rituals.
Zoe Inman, centre director at intu Trafford Centre, said: “Freshers’ Week and university life might be a little different this year, but we’ll be putting a smile on the face of students with some fantastic deals and discounts. We’ve loads of great brands on board and we’re looking forward to welcoming local students across the week.”
A full list of available discounts can be found at https://intu.co.uk/traffordcentre/events/student-shopping-week.
– 20% off at retailers including Schuh, Paperchase, Timberland, Dorothy Perkins, Burton, Footasylum, Typo, Disney Store, Lacoste, Vans, Rituals & Dune
– Free set of AirPods when you buy an eligible Mac or iPad at Apple
– 15% off at retailers including Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Indulge Fragrances, Debenhams concessions
– 50% off select services at Andrew Collinge
– 50% off at Paradise Island Adventure Golf
– 10% off at Molton Brown, plus a goody bag with every purchase
– 40% off the bill at Tampopo
– 10% off at Boots
– £1 burritos at Barburrito
– 30% off at My Cookie Dough
– 20% off when spending £30 or more at H&M
– 25% off a new pair of glasses at Optical Express
– 30% off at Jack Jones
– Discounted smoothies and shakes at The Shake Lab and Boost Juice