What We Do
Our priorities are to:
- Promote Greater Manchester on a national and international stage to leisure visitors, providing them with inspiration, information and to identify, secure and support business visits and events including cultural and sporting events.
- Influence investors in our key sectors to set up and grow their businesses in our city region.
- Initiate collective promotion of Greater Manchester’s universities to raise awareness with international students and of research opportunities.
- Oversee marketing and communications for the Manchester Growth Company in support of the Greater Manchester Strategy.
How we do it:
- Collaborate with agencies, authorities and independent organisations across the city in order to deliver a consistent, unified message.
- Co-ordinate marketing opportunities and campaigns aimed at priority audiences to maximise the impact of public and private sector partner activity.
- Communicate with the world’s media to ensure a positive, modern image of Manchester is reflected in coverage.
- Facilitate a Manchester presence at international events and exhibitions on behalf of organisations across the city, to present a joint showcase of the city region’s assets.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders, brands and assets to raise the profile of Manchester as a global city and strengthening its position as gateway to the North of England.
Lee House 90 Great Bridgewater Street Manchester M1 5JW